Thursday, March 26, 2009

Understanding Hinduism

My understanding , love and affection for humanity has increased by my association with the monks of Vedanta Mission .For some unknown reason they have always shown me unconditional love.In the process they have improved my understanding.
I learned from the monks tolerance of others is minimal required of us acceptance is much better place to be.This lesson has helped me to understand and develop better family dynamics (of my immediate and enlarged family).
I am starting to read a pamphlet based on Swami Vivekananda lecture in Madras Titled"In Defence Of Hinduism".I am sure i have read it before ,yet it seems that i am reading it with a fresh set of eyes and may be viewpoint.
I am wondering if we need a pamphlet "understanding Hinduism "instead.After reading swami's pamphlet i will blog again. peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment